Search found 8 matches

by John Roe
Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:29 pm
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: The future of ReportPro
Replies: 54
Views: 15606

The future of ReportPro

<t>Report Pro has served us well and we have hundreds of customised layouts with around 200 clients. <br/> <br/> We have a wish-list and would gladly pay for a substantial upgrade which added new features and address some of the old shortcomings.<br/> <br/> 1. Your RP Version RP2[ X] RP3[ ]<br/> 2 ...
by John Roe
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:25 am
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: bBrowser.NET 4 - Cell Edit and Drop Down List
Replies: 0
Views: 1739

bBrowser.NET 4 - Cell Edit and Drop Down List

<t>Hi<br/> <br/> I'm having a couple of bBrowser 4 problems in XSharp. <br/> <br/> I first noticed them while testing an import from VO but they can both also be re-created in the bBrowser.NET 4 Samples, which makes me think I might have an incorrect dll or be missing some settings.<br/> <br/> First ...
by John Roe
Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:39 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: ADS Connect 60 and RDD's
Replies: 12
Views: 2221

ADS Connect 60 and RDD's

Thanks Chris

I've emailed the sample code and a small ADS Database.

Best regards

John
by John Roe
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:53 am

ADS Connect 60 and RDD's

<t>Hi Chris<br/> <br/> Thanks for your suggestions and if we refer to the fields by number then we do can see the correct data. Getting the FieldName with oDBParamfil:FieldName(2) does only return the first 10 characters of the fieldname. We have inspected the DBServer object and the long fieldnames ...
by John Roe
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:24 pm

ADS Connect 60 and RDD's

Thanks Wolfgang

I greatly look forward to taking an active part in the Developer community once again.

Things have come along way since the VO DevFest days and I have a lot of catching up to do.

Best wishes

John
by John Roe
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:59 pm

ADS Connect 60 and RDD's

<t>Hi Wolfgang<br/> <br/> Thanks for your help - I'll eventually find my way around the forum.<br/> <br/> I'm sure we'll make lots of silly mistakes at the outset and I don't want to cause anyone unnecessary problems. We're trying to get up to speed importing a small internal application so we can ...
by John Roe
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:36 pm

ADS Connect 60 and RDD's

Hi Wolfgang
Thanks for the super quick response.
I'll check that out as this is the first attempt at importing from VO to XSharp and I'm sure there will be lots to learn.
Regards
John
by John Roe
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:52 pm

ADS Connect 60 and RDD's

<t>Hi<br/> <br/> I'm having problems with a legacy app which uses Connect60 and OLEDB to access Advantage ADT tables. <br/> The OLEDB calls are fine but the connect 60 is only recognising the first 10 characters of fieldnames.<br/> <br/> I have created a a test app which uses the following:<br/> <br ...